zondag 14 december 2008

Spike TV VGA! Do not miss out on it.

Oh yeah people,

The Video Game Awards are here once more, I am excited yet upset with the fact that it's aired at 9 PM.
That means it's 3 AM here in Belgium when it's on.

I'll probably have to watch it later in during the day here in Belgium on Monday because I have my exams to worry about today.

Well to everybody who will be watching, enjoy the show and it'll probably be a huge show.
Jack Black will be hosting this years VGA's and it is sure to be a hit.

--> He will also be giving a first glimpse of his game, Brutal Legend.

I hope it doesn't disappointed.

I'm most excited about the Gof of War III teaser video.

Here's a link to the website: SPIKE 2008 Video Game Awards

Be sure to go check it at 9PM today !

Quick update: They are hosting a pre-show at 8pm here's the link: Live VGA Pre-show

Update #2: The VGA's will start soon, tune in at 9pm US time and 3 AM central Europe time The link : VGA's of 2008

Geen opmerkingen: